Hey what up its your girl kekeboo coming at you again. So lets talk about Trina. I personally like Trina. i think she is better than Nicki Minaj. Trina is the baddest female rapper out her. And you know its true lolz, Even when she rap's i can understand what she is saying. But one thing about Trina is that she is a nasty rapper. Like her song titled Look Back At Me. When i first heard it i couldn't believe it. I thoughtit would be a good song. But int the end i still like her. THE BADDEST FEMALE-RAPPER IN DA GAME
If you like to listen to music then you'll love my page. I talk about different artist such as positives and negatives. What i like about them or not.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Trina
Hey what up its your girl kekeboo coming at you again. So lets talk about Trina. I personally like Trina. i think she is better than Nicki Minaj. Trina is the baddest female rapper out her. And you know its true lolz, Even when she rap's i can understand what she is saying. But one thing about Trina is that she is a nasty rapper. Like her song titled Look Back At Me. When i first heard it i couldn't believe it. I thoughtit would be a good song. But int the end i still like her. THE BADDEST FEMALE-RAPPER IN DA GAME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment